The dates have progressed since the first one, i.e. just coffee, then dessert date, then dinner at a restaurant, then dinner at his house. A lot of smiling and laughs but no touching. I am holding myself back because I don't know how he feels.
awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 16 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He might just be a gent who wants to get to know you before he bangs you.

Best Answer

Why are you in a hurry? Why not just enjoy his company for a few months or even longer. *IT* will happen, maybe, if it's meant to; but rushing it is silly. All the time you spend getting to know each other first will make it all the better when and if it does happen.

Best Answer

he may be doin the same, push it, an see where it goes

Best Answer

Have the two of you discussed sex?

Best Answer

Since you won't put "M" or "F" on your profile I'm going to assume you are a ***. You story sounds like you are meeting a straight normal man who is not interested in ****. It really sounds sick.

Best Answer

Perhaps he is just shy.

Best Answer

He probably does not know what boundaries you hold and does not want to cross them for one. Two you are interacting maybe with his inner child or adolescence so at the moment there is no interest in sex just excitement in the new Interest.

Best Answer

Be patient and happy that he isn't all about sex. Is this the 8th date in 2 weeks? Or is this 8 dates in 3 months? You make might just want to move faster than he does.

Best Answer

you may have found one of the few guys left who actually respects a woman! Congratulations :) don't give up too early.

Best Answer

why havent you touched ?

Best Answer

You don't need to have séx in order for it to be a relationship..Jesus, love has become so base and perverse..

Best Answer

It's not so much the lack of sex that concerns me. Everyone has different comfort levels. It's the no touching, after let's say the 3rd or so date I expect hugs,holding hands, cuddling or kissing. Otherwise I would question the level of connection.

Best Answer