Immortality no eternal youth as of yet not sure what youth I would pick so guess I'll just keep growing.

Best Answer

Sorry, but it is a package deal.

Best Answer

gee another package with parts I never use

Best Answer

No,that would be a deal with the devil.

Best Answer

sure. i will master all the skills in the world. be the ultimate cooking, curing, inventing, repairing, driving, teaching, hacking, killing, jumping, playing, f*ucking, doing, writing, climbing, fighting, and (insert cool stuff a guy can do) master. then improve life.

Best Answer

That's the spirit. An enterprising mind could easily conquer the ennui of the ages.

Best Answer

yup. if one simply look at the negative effects of ANY kind of opportunity, he won't get to appreciate the many things that he can gain from it. :)

Best Answer

no darling. wana to be with God forever. to be with Jesus, to be with Lord Shiva in His abode.

Best Answer

Only if I could still kill myself. Also, an eternity of not being taken seriously [looking young] by many important people also might get tiresome.

Best Answer

I suppose it depends on what you call youth. 35 seems to be a good age to be stuck at.

Best Answer

that would be okay - i wouldn't want to be frozen to look younger than 30 and less than 20 would be like an evil practical joke - but that's just me

Best Answer

Look at Cher, she's 100 & still looks... ummm.... 35?

Best Answer

And then have to watch everyone I love get old and die? <br />
No thanks :-)

Best Answer

There would be new people to love. Who knows who karma and reincarnation may bring you around to find again.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to watch my partner die, my daughter die, her children and so on. No way!

Best Answer

No, to watch those around me constantly pass and age would be too depressing.

Best Answer

Perhaps, but there would be new wonders and diversions to occupy yourself with.

Best Answer

No.. This world would get pretty boring.

Best Answer

I agree that this world would get pretty boring, but I often imagine the worlds we have yet to fathom.

Best Answer

yes, so why stick around.

Best Answer

There is a vast sea of stars that we have yet to explore. Humanity, at this moment, is but a babe peeping curiously out of its crib.

Best Answer

Agreed. What do you do once you have 'done it all' and been everywhere???

Best Answer

Do wisdom, knowledge and understanding come with those? If not, then no

Best Answer

Those are things you are responsible for gathering along the way.

Best Answer

Well now that I have turned 50 pretty much alitttle late for the eternal youth part....I do not want to go anytime soon but I do Not want to live forever

Best Answer

Whew thats a deep one for real man...but i dont think so. Could ya have takebacks if ya change your mind?

Best Answer

Perhaps after 10,000 years.

Best Answer

Nahh..gonna pass

Best Answer