It's true, you have to have a set of rules and standards to pass them on. If not, then you pass on nothing but confusion and chaos. Sometimes the new generations changes the rules, but in most cases, the older one has been there done that, so they should know better.

Best Answer

nice nice...care to elaborate on it a lil more? =) like how will it bring confusion and chaos?

Best Answer

The older one doesn't set an example. I know young people hate to admit that, but they do learn a lot by the previous generations example. If the older one won't do it, they are left to make all sorts of choices without a set of governing guidelines. Ever seen Lord of the Flies. Things can start to look like that.

Best Answer

Sorry should have said If the older one doesn't set an example previously. Changes the meaning quite a bit if mistyped. LOL

Best Answer

so preety much whut ur saying is that the older ones need 2 set examples to the younger ones? like explain the rules of society 2 them?

Best Answer

wow, i couldn't agree more - i don't know geometry, and i am not able to pass the rules of proofs along to my younger sister.

Best Answer

I suppose they can't. Especially when community leaders fail to follow their own rules.

Best Answer