ISIS is a serious danger to the free world. As serious as anything in the last two hundred years. KABOOM!

Best Answer

Oh, so somebody being beheaded is no big deal?

Best Answer

every single day us soldiers are killing and mutilating civilians across the globe - they wouldn't show you videos of it because they prefer to keep you nice and docile in your little cocoons

yes, what happened wasn't very nice. get over it

Best Answer

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Anyone could say the same about war. Plenty of that is shown on the news as well. So, I guess we should just ignore it all like it doesn't exist? The public has a right to know whats going on . Media is never going to stop regardless of what the issue is. You need to get over it. Nobody is forcing you to watch or listen.

Best Answer

the news lol. the news is altered to fit an agenda - do you really think its the truth? do you really think a few hundred, possibly a few thousand people with pellet guns and knives are a threat to one of the most advanced countries on the planet?

goddamnit it honestly surprises me how some people can even tie their shoelaces.

this is my opinion. thanks for the chat

Best Answer

Wow. Pellet guns and knives? Is that what you really believe they have? Perhaps you need to watch the news instead of spewing propaganda.

Best Answer

do you really think they are capable of invading the US, draining it of all your resources and leaving you all out in the cold with nowhere to go? like the US has done countless times to others.. and every time under the guise of protecting citizens or saving someone elses ***

Best Answer

lmao

yes. i'll put the news on to get all the truth and facts. and then I shall come back on here and apologise to you

and then shoot lightning bolts out my backside and breathe fire

Best Answer

Whatever commie. What makes you the great master of knowledge? You know nothing of what they have or don't have. you only know what is being fed to you. You make me laugh, but this is getting old. Unless you can show some proof to back up what you're saying, tangible evidence and not just hearsay, then there is no further need to respond.

Best Answer

you are asking me for proof and yet you have no viable proof of what they do or don't have, other than what a BUSINESS and CORPORATION are telling you. they're there to make MONEY.

i'm not proclaiming to be a great master of knowledge either, knowledge is reserved for sheep like you to go and confuse one another with - I prefer to ignore it X

Best Answer

what do you mean by "pros"

and perhaps they aren't there, but I can guarantee you they are somewhere else

also 5,500 "pros" killed compared to how many thousands of iraqis, asians, you name it.. do the math

Best Answer

every single day might have been a bit exaggerated though so you can have that one

Best Answer

isis

Best Answer