PikdFlowr PikdFlowr 61-65, M 2 Answers Jul 27, 2011

This kind of sounds like "Does misery love company?" in a fancy disguise. And to that I would say yes, most definitely. People love to have experiences and feeling in common with others. And when someone is feeling less that perfect the feeling is amplified, in my experience. If your mind is feeling dull would you want to be mocked by a sharp one?

Best Answer

If a croc is chewing on my torso I want to see everybody being chewed up? I don't want to see someone safely up on the bank, not even wet. Unless I think he'll save me.
And when I think he'll save me I think he'll save my sorry a**. So if it's my mind being chewed that option vanishes. I don't want anyonje saving me from being a sorry a**.

Best Answer

Weird. I was just thinking that I have to address some life areas that I have not addressed in a long time. It feels like those familiarities and their associated skills are gone. Like the brain areas that dealt with them died off. When I try to deal with them, my mind blanks or turns to another topic. <br />
I guess I am not the only one. Thanks. <br />
What do you think?<br />
I think I will reword and post this question.

Best Answer