I believe we need bad things and hardships in order to strive and value the good things.
SirSeedsAlot SirSeedsAlot 46-50, M 10 Answers Apr 10, 2013 in Community

Not that we (at least not me) need bad things happened, but otherwise we will never learned.......

Best Answer

People don't appreciate most of the good things in life unless they lose some of them or at least witness others losing them. I don't know about boring and intolerable but then again maybe you are right...I hear people complaining about being bored and they should be thankful they got a place to lay their head at night, a full belly and the ability to go to school and get an education.

Best Answer

People who claim to be bored are a special needs group. A friend died the other day but another friend had a baby. Both are needed and will happen and we can;t stop it :) Thanks for replying with a thought out response.

Best Answer

If only good things happened would life be boring and intolerable?

>>> yap !

Best Answer

No. For me I'd take it as a blessing and a gift.

Best Answer

How would we know they were good if only that occurred?

Best Answer

You are cooking with gasoline now!! We wouldn't have words for "enjoyable" bc everything would just "be"

Best Answer

Perhaps my best ministry was when we had poor wages in a rural setting...we were happy because we knew nothing better.

Best Answer

we must strive!! you just took it to a whole new level now :)

Best Answer

I think you need bad things in order to appreciate the good things, otherwise they are just things!

Best Answer

No, that would just mean it's safe to trust others and move forward.

Best Answer

I think if only good things happened, life would be far more enjoyable.

Best Answer

Keep searching for the good :)

Best Answer

No - but there would be less high blood pressure and fewer nervous prostration attacks.

Best Answer