difonia difonia 26-30, M 6 Answers Jul 9, 2012

The bill is for using the equipment not your words.

Best Answer

Oh yeah using the equipment why then do we have free vaccines... ?

Best Answer

They aren't free , they are paid for by your taxes , or increased cost tacked onto other medications.

Best Answer

The speech is free. The charge is to compensate the government for the cost of the FBI surveillance of your conversation. But, you knew that.

Best Answer

hahahhaha good one indeed

Best Answer

O_O..... pffft~~ AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!! XDDDD Omg! Har! Genius!! Pure genius!

Best Answer

Funny...I will remember that...maybe I will lobby on that fact...well I will try

Best Answer

lol that is very funny... and believe me u r not gonna be winning the crowd. help me out that i was born free taxed to death help me out

Best Answer

We are only free if we Trust God...what an incredible thing...it keeps me going, sane & forever Grateful to God...
Romans 8 : 31. What can we say to such wonderful things as these? If God is on our side, who can ever be Against us?
We always win...if God is First
Thank you for convicting me...of who God is

Best Answer

DeGracia :) do not worry about a man who wishes u ill. If fortune favors u he is lost and ur luck will protect u. If fortune does not favor u then anyone can harm u.

Best Answer

Blessings to you....

Best Answer