Nido1111 Nido1111 22-25, M 13 Answers Nov 18, 2011

Because every so often something good comes along that makes it all worth it

Best Answer

I think its because you cant have misery with out happiness. Because if everything to everyone was misey, then it would just be called everything. I think people keep going because at one point in their life, they've been happy or at least close to being happy, and they want to get there again. I think its the drive for something you want, maybe for the future (like what you wanna be when you grow up) or right now (like if you want that new car or that good grade) and they think it'll make them happy, and i don't really think they see how much time they're putting into it just thinking about it. The more you think of that thing you want, the more time passes. I think people keep going and dont give up on life because they want the one thing that keeps them going. Happiness. But i dont know, thats just what i think lol so you dont have to agree and i dont mind.

Best Answer

Stupid idealism keeps us breathing.

Best Answer

Good Question! I guess my answer would be not given up on finding real love just yet......but getting closer the more time passes.

Best Answer

Cause the cartoons are about to start

Best Answer

because quitting ain't mah ****. <br />
(unless it's math)

Best Answer

Because that's what life is. we struggle so we become strong. Do you think that miseries will fade if we ever stop struggling? nothing will happen if we'll just sit here and stare to nowhere for miracles.

Best Answer

Because we are tough, durable beings... Misfortune's fairest children. It is a function of evolutionary selection: for many generations before ours, those who gave up did not pass on their genetic makeup to descendants, so the genes that make us soldier on in the face of overwhelming odds were passed down to us. It's who we are.

Best Answer

We dont give up because there is that one little thing that keeps happening that keeps us alive and kicking. at least thats the way it is for me.

Best Answer

What would be the fun in that?<br />
Personally, I want to see how the story ends.<br />
If there is only one person there at the end to say,,I love you, then it will have all been worth while!

Best Answer

Believe me....life is not so miserable as you might believe. You don't get to give up until you are at least 70.

Best Answer