Or would individualism be redefined & give way to a whole new idea, concept, construct, etc.,? What if you were a President, a world famous musician, or an infamous criminal in another reality? How would you react to another version of you? Would you be comfortable with who you are in another reality? What it make you call your entire life into question & make you rethink things?
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 3 Answers Aug 4, 2013 in Community

In every other reality we are something else. I would be amused, ecstatic if I could meet other versions of me. It's like a reunion of my identity so to speak. Maybe not, I might be a vagrant in another life, or something much worse. It would lead to conflict however as each of our versions would struggle to prove they are the "real one". Identity crisis!! Perhaps, I can not gauge that until it happens. But there's huge potential for a 360 perspective shift.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what they are, I'd either hate or be jealous of all the other version of me.

Best Answer

Why would you hate or be jealous of other versions of you?

Best Answer