they want to outlaw guns that kill kids, so why not outlaw abortion tools that kill kids? More kids die of football injuries than are killed by guns. Lets outlaw football!
nukemycorndog nukemycorndog 41-45, M 25 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Because one is a health issue only affecting the woman getting the procedure unlike guns, which seem to be quite popular with hostage-takers and rapists, not to mention murderers and folks with road rage.

Best Answer

so the murdering of innocent children is a health issue?
OK!
You should check out the univeristy of chicago study that proves when people carry the crimes against women goes down by 3 to 4 times.

Best Answer

There is a gun clause in the affordable health care act that prohibits the government from collecting gun ownership data. Why are guns discussed in a health care bill?

Best Answer

Murder of innocent children is not reality, Coldwarrior. It's a bunch of BS that keeps women oppressed, not allowing us bodily autonomy. I have had a stillborn son. I know what he was. He was my son before he came out, but he was a fetus, not an "innocent child". If you stay away from all the emotional false logic the entire issue becomes quite clear. Keeping us away from birth control is another way of controlling our bodies. We have had to fight hard in this country for bodily autonomy and like you with your guns, I will fight 'til my last breath to insure my daughters live in a country where they have the right to choose how to deal with their own personal reproductive decisions.

Best Answer

well because Dr's are collecting data on gun owner ship. Take your child to the pediatrician. The dr will ask your child if there are any guns in your home.
Its like being in NAZI germany

Best Answer

what you dont get is. the left is all for the killing of children as long as its on their terms.

Best Answer

The most succinct and powerful answer! Well said, buddy.

Best Answer

Ty.

Best Answer

Extreamly good question. I keep asking them that same thing and yet there is no answer that makes sense to me. Keep asking!

Best Answer

People really still don't get this? Because many don't consider a fetus a conscious and sentient human life.

Best Answer

The government likes to be corrupt that way.

Best Answer

Great question send that to your local representatives

Best Answer

Because a blood clot isn't a living child.

Best Answer

If impeaching Obama would save one life, wouldn't it be well worth it?

Best Answer

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u tell them preach the word my brother

Best Answer

People should really stop breeding.

Best Answer

Yep.....you went there.

Best Answer

Some of us are.

Best Answer

Those outlawing guns is not the same group as those outlawing abortions

Best Answer

Really? Why don't you take a poll on here and find out how many unwanted children were born before abortion was legal and had been abused for the better part of their life? Our country does nothing to keep anyone safe and our government is so corrupt it would keep you awake all night if you knew.

Best Answer

You don't have to tell me how corrupt things are - I'm clued in as well as you are, no doubt. Before abortion was legal, many "unwanted" pregnancies were given up for adoption, and the child was able to live a life.

Best Answer

My siblings were lucky and were given up. I wasn't as lucky and would have chosen not to be here. (she was legally married when I was born and it would make her look bad) No offense.

Best Answer

Because of "Pro-Choice" and the "Constitution".

Best Answer

Delusion and ignorance of the topics at hand is ok as long as you are a Democrat.

Best Answer

Don't forget personal attacks and name calling. Sad results when dealing with bleeding heart liberals.

Best Answer

in some cases, abortion is nessacery

Best Answer

I guess they don't think of unborn babies as "kids".

Best Answer

and if we did where does the line stop at dictating our beliefs on other people .

Best Answer

I guess it comes down to who or what you think deserves protecting.

Best Answer

EXACTLY! My point exactly! Where does the line stop at dictating their believes about guns on the people?

Best Answer

Who is the "they" in "their"? Pro gun or anti gun?

Best Answer