PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 17 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Religion

And Santa, and fairies and the Easter bunny

Best Answer

They are all equally believable

Best Answer

Hi
Now come on what about those eggs you ate for Easter the chocolate ones

Are you going to lie to me now and tell me the Easter Bunny did not lay them lol

Bio

Best Answer

I sense a schism.... I thought the chicken laid them and the bunny....hoppity-hop....delivers them!

Best Answer

No No
Your so wrong the Easter Bunny lays them. And the tooth fairy exists too she used to always give me money now I am broke no more tooth fairy.

And Santa is so pissed he and the reindeer are legless before they even reach me now.

Bio

Best Answer

I believe in all of those and it makes sense because if you can have one ghost why not them all

Best Answer

totally agree with you

Best Answer

Some people's ideology tells them the existence of God precludes the existence of those other things. Some people believe in the Great Pumpkin, along with all the other things they are required to believe along with it. Then again, some people question the people who try to hand them an ideology in the first place.

Best Answer

people do beleive in spirits i do

Best Answer

Hi
yes so do I, and I do not drink or take any kind of medication either and my imagination is far from vivid

Bio

Best Answer

i don't see a purgatory in the bible

Best Answer

Hi
it is in the Catholic bible.

Bio

Best Answer

Hi<br />
My sentiments exactly if one can believe in God then they should be able to believe in spirits.<br />
Bio

Best Answer

I don't believe in a god. I don't believe in spirits, ghosts, etc. And I can't understand why others do.

Best Answer

Hi Older

As long as you believe in yourself and that belief is justified that is all that matters

Bio

Best Answer