Cool story, bro. Not necessarily true, though.

Best Answer

most people care about them selfs not every but most and when it comes time of need no one will care about them.what goes around comes around.

Best Answer

most people care about them self's until they are in need and then they expect every one to drop every thing and care about them.we don't need to live in a poor country to see this country is going to pot with people being mean and greedy.

Best Answer

sorry, had to comment you mangled the ? so bad- someone is one word, there should be "they're". I think I got your meaning.

Best Answer

I am learning disabled are you making fun of me?or just being stupid trying to correct me.

Best Answer

of course not, I'm so sorry. It did not occur to me- It is not a put down- I am not perfect and make many mistakes writing. I am glad when people point out my mistakes- I learn that way.

Best Answer

i have had a mother who was like you and very abusive no compassion for me and many people out there like you who just feel the need to correct others.what do you get out of it? me it seems in poor taste to do it unless your born such a wise person.

Best Answer

This goes into metaphysics: You have to set yourself up to attract those people into you life who will care about what happens to you...

Best Answer

that's not true i care about people, but they feel the need to use and abuse my goodness and kind heart. now im turning it off and not being that person any more.

Best Answer

Lol you can care and people still will not care they think you a sucker you get used and that is it.<br />
Just because you care do not count on being cared for in return<br />
Bio

Best Answer