no, the Q. is fair dinkum (off limits) or i dont 'know' them. noobs dont gets me. let them warm up to me :)

Best Answer

Or the question was not very stimulating

Best Answer

aye

Best Answer

absolutely not it just means that the question is not stimulating people mentally cheers yo

Best Answer

no question is a stupid question fyi information is a superhighway just sayin

Best Answer

yes...we hate you. Just kidding. No. it doesn't mean that. Sometimes I don't know what to say so I say nothing. Sometimes people's questions offend me or seem to repeat so much that they could have just typed it in and got the answers from an hour before. Sometimes I don't see them. Sometimes there's too many questions on at the same time. My questions don't get a lot of responses usually. Probably because I ask weird questions or people don't have input on that issue. Try not to take it personally.

Best Answer

no it is not my question it was someone else on here i notice never gets a lot of responses

Best Answer

No. Some questions are just not a subject that people who are on at that time want to answer. There are some on here that like thoughtful Qs and some who only want the jokey ones. It just depends on who is on when the Q is posted. And the mood those people are in. There are few aspects of EP that you should take personally.

Best Answer

it could be because your question is droped so quick no one gets to read it or they cant think of a good answer for your questions---keep asking questions---remember there are no dumb questions just dumb answers

Best Answer

Many people are just looking for specific type of questions and don't really look at others.

Best Answer

people usually answer on a question by question basis... it doesn't really relate to who you are. (unless you keep asking stupid questions over and over.) It really doesnt matter what people here think of you anyway, they have no idea who you really are

Best Answer

i refuse to believe stupid Q's are asked over and over and over on EP... :)

Best Answer