I think perfection is the natural balance of how things are and how their created is the way there suppose to be! Where there's good, there is bad so that balance of it all, that silver lining is PERFECTION!! Example: In an action movie, we usually like to see the HERO prevail, but we wouldn't go to see a movie if nothing bad happened to him half way through, it just wouldn't be a good film if it didn't have a VILLAIN or think about this, don't we sometimes like to see people get murdered in horror movies ? Would life be any interesting if we took the bad out of everything! NO, sometimes I like to watch people in punch ons but at the same time I hope they don't get seriously injured. Its that bad and good about things that make it PERFECT. Yea we could use a bit of editing sometimes and this is definately up for interpretation but next time if anyone ever ask you if you could live in a PERFECT World, you could just say "I'm already living it" :)
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 7 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

My definition of perfection is doing everything from the motive of pure love, hence St Paul speaks of charity as the "bond of perfection"

Best Answer

perfection to me is being pleased with the results, no matter small or big, satisfaction may not lead to perfection but perfection will definitely lead to satisfaction..:)

Best Answer

Perfection truly describes God, His nature, and His creation.

He had, has, and will never make any errors.

Best Answer

Great stuff x

Best Answer

The scenario you describe is "Hollywood" selling tickets perfection. It's not how real life is. In real life, someone might think nothing bad happening to you is perfect.

If perfection can't be defined, it's because it's an individual perception and not a specific entity.

Life isn't perfect and that's not always a bad thing. Perfection is kind of self-limiting and maybe boring in itself. It's much more interesting if things can be improved upon and made better all the time. That's exciting and keeps us all growing.

Best Answer

LIFE IS PERFECT!!!

Best Answer

First, you don't need to yell.
Second, I'm glad it is for you ..

Best Answer

<-- hey presto

Best Answer

i don't get it :) but ummm okay :)

Best Answer