Just curious how other folks in the same situation are getting by. If things are working for you, please feel free to share and maybe some of your work-arounds could help those other of us who are still having problems. (thanks in advance)
DAVinThePI DAVinThePI 51-55, M 7 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Health

Most people who get permanent disabled only get enough to live at the poverty level. That is something that desperately needs to be changed. <br />
While a congressman who serves one term gets to have his full pay for the rest of his life. We as Americans need to rethink how our government spends our tax dollar.

Best Answer

wow im lost what state you in i get 800 a month and barely get by of course and get medical

Best Answer

Yes it is hard.

Best Answer

It's definitely not a livable income if you're not living in subsidized housing.

Best Answer

I'm a vet so my medical and meds are taken care of I tried and failed to get service connected . Only recently I applied and got low income housing with the help of the VA . I still have lots of loans to pay off but I'm able to see the light .

Best Answer

Its very hard...

Best Answer