Depends on the degree of change. Versatility isn't a weakness, it's a strength.

Best Answer

When surrounded by six Neo nazis in an elevator I wouldn't dare say a word.<br />
While I hate Nazis there's a line between courageous and just asking to die.

Best Answer

where the f were u?

Best Answer

High School. Replace elevator with Bus and all becomes clear.

Best Answer

I say it's not weakness. Adapting to our surroundings is very natural. It's when people refuse to change that problems arise. Evolution. Survival of the fittest. Whatever you want to call it, it's the same concept. You're a survivor. :)

Best Answer

not weak personality if they change to be like you then its strength to blend in an be accepted so you wont be offended by who they was before because they like you n dont want you to leave them.

Best Answer

when a person decides to be with someone, usually it is because love has developed. and sometimes adjustments occur because you love the person. you want him or her to be happy and so even without exerting effort, you suddenly change into a better individual. <br />
if a person changes, it does not necessarily mean that he or she possesses a weak personality. it may mean that he or she really loves the individual that he or she is willing to change or adjust...

Best Answer

One must have strength to change & we are all constanly changing. ! One must have strength to change & we are all constantly changing. Hopefully one will change for the better/higher esp. w/the tools given. How do u see weaknesses? You are what u think you are, are u not? If one feeds into his belief, eh becomes it! One way or the other...<br />
If u do not grow up you grow old!

Best Answer

It may be that they are feeling sorry for themselves?

Best Answer

Adjusting. I myself have been known to be a chameleon. I let my personality show no matter who I'm with, but with some people I act a little different than with others. I adapt to their personality almost, usually without even noticing. I mean, think of it thins way, if you have a group of friends who are extremely religious and another group of friends who aren't, your behavior is going to be a lot different out of comfort and respect. I don't cuss or make vulgar jokes when I'm at Christian club, but I can be wild and free when I'm with certain people.

Best Answer

probably a mixture of both

Best Answer

Adjusting ( in order to survive ) who are you trying to prove strength to?

Best Answer