world peace

Best Answer

I dig your kind of crazy

Best Answer

Someone had to say it :o)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You wanna put me out of a job , Bite your tounge and go to your room without breakfast /:+)

Best Answer

sorry pash. just err, giving you a smoke break

Best Answer

Skittles and other goodies will rain from the skies..

Best Answer

My fingers are crossed :o)

Best Answer

We will all be tasteing the rainbow by the end of 2012.

Best Answer

Why not ? :o)

Best Answer

My dad said something like "IT SURE WASN'T A COW ******** PEACH PITS" once when my brother and I got caught drinking. We were supposed to be all seriously sorry and started busting out in laughter. It didn't help matters that both of our best friends were standing next to us at the moment.<br />
Dad didn't see the humor.

Best Answer

You should have got him drunk :o)

Best Answer

Unemployment .

Best Answer

Unemployment has already occurred on a massive scale.

Best Answer

No more wars means No more troops and Gun runners selling at discount prices , The UN Capital building would be shut down along with troop training camps and a multitude of other things needed for the support of wars , The Scale would be 100 times more massive than it is now .

Best Answer

Unemployment, you mean ?

Best Answer

A small ocean just appeared in the Sahara Desert! And Dolf Lundgren just one the 2012 sexiest man alive award!

Best Answer

I like the ocean in the sahara :o)

Best Answer

Did you know pigs will literally eat anything? I heard a story on a man chopping up prostitutes and feeding them to his pigs. Damn hillbilly's way of foreplay. Oh I'm horrible.

Best Answer

I clicked 'like' cos I agree that you're horrible :o) I didn't need to read that !

Best Answer

I appreciate that. ^^

Best Answer

another troll

Best Answer

His name was Robert Pickton. That was the least of his horrific acts. Look it up one day.

Best Answer

The bottom line here is that the dude still got caught. Feeding people to pigs is not fool proof.

Best Answer

The next winter olympics might be held in hell?

Best Answer

Cleverfella :o)

Best Answer

I also firmly believe there may be hamsters in ham steaks and think that in 20 yrs a U-Turn will be called a parralelly challenged turn :P

Best Answer

Lol ! I am a gravitationally challenged piggy :o)

Best Answer

lmao good one =D

Best Answer