http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0H1jY8HufE
ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 16 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Hobbies

haha!! Another lie being perpetrated.

President Obama's brother has said that he isn't mad him. In fact, he loves him & is proud that he's related to the President of the United States of America.

Best Answer

to be fair

Madonna's brother lives under a bridge in california.

Best Answer

Is he a troll?

Best Answer

yeah,,, but she is not held up as a morally superior human.

Best Answer

I agree with Kimmy. If he gave him money and a nice house, people would be complaining about that. And we don't know the whole story about why his brother is poor.

Best Answer

Obama is the Anti-Christ. next.....

Best Answer

I dont think he is to be held accountable for every tom d$cK or harry claiming to be his half brother or relative. He wasnt raised with these people from the sounds of his story.

Best Answer

Oh dear! Why does everyone just blindly believe the media?

Best Answer

Because maybe it's Georges fault he's poor.... what kind of poor? on benefits? got injured in the army or something and can't work? what poor?

Best Answer

Living in a hut in kenya without running water.

Best Answer

Maybe Barrack asked if he wanted money or help or whatever but George didn't accept it?

Best Answer

1. He doesn't know his brother. His life has been a single-minded in its pursuit of political power, presumably to help people like George, but really for its own sake. There is no room in such a life for such a person as George Obama (or, for that matter, his extended family.)

2. It wouldn't do George or Barack any good.

Best Answer

BIOB !

Best Answer

Same reason I do not help my good for nothing sister.

Best Answer

Since Obama isn't a nice guy why should he?

Best Answer

That's simple, he doesn't help him because there is no gain in it for him, though I am surprised that he has found a way to use the taxpayers to help him.

Best Answer

really?..........the plot thickens

Best Answer