HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Are you in the Military?

Best Answer

hahaha....might go in the future....why?

Best Answer

Those sayings are meant in a different context.

Best Answer

I guess so....

Best Answer

Quit while you're ahead in order to prevent failing, so you don't win or lose.

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

i dont quit get that one

Best Answer

Well the saying that winners never quit is a bad one. <br />
Take for instance a stock market investor picking a company and investing in their shares. If the investor does not sell (quit) that stock when it is at it's high they will end up losing money. Because they did not"quit while they where ahead".<br />
Also famous sportsman who get long term endorsments contracts after they retire from their sport usualy do so because they retired before they lost their top performace ability and therefore their fame and reputation was not harmed by staying in the sport too long they do well in their post sporting carriers because they "Quit while they where ahead"

Best Answer

The fool who knew that you should quit after having won some, before you begin to lose. :p

Best Answer

:D....well.....the defination of "some" is still unknown....so i guess he still remains a fool

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Only, if he loses, and carries on... otherwise, he becomes wise. :p

Best Answer

but shouldnt the fear of failing (again) stop you from going again to win :P

Best Answer

No, that would be missed opportunities. Fear of failing is just cowardice in some ways.

Best Answer

endorphin really's had some effect on you :P

Best Answer

Yep, want some? lol... And you are posting on the wrong qn. :D

Best Answer

thank you for so reminding me....but your answer was somewhat confused....i guess endorphins do have reverse effects on some people :P

Best Answer

my answer is confused or your understanding? hmm?

Best Answer

hahaha....alllright....your understanding of my response to your 2nd response is somewhat confusing....

Best Answer

Now I am beginning to think you just want to prove to me you can argue and keep up. :D
gotcha.

Best Answer

lol....

Best Answer

Oh, that was me actually. Sorry, stupid idea.

Best Answer

lol....its allright....you are forgven since you post some awesome apologies

Best Answer

no fool - your first two presumptions are false

Best Answer

please please explain me how.....

Best Answer

someone who NEVER quits is deranged, for they have no comprehension of their own boundaries, so they come to grief slowly or quickly - sometimes the only way to transcend a problem is to surrender to it, because only then when we've stopped hammering at it like a robot do we actually reflect and find a new way around it, or over it, or to just accept it - to even presume that life is as simple as winning or losing is hardly a "winning" attitude - for a strong will wedded to bad intuition eventually wrecks itself

Best Answer