Let's be honest! Based on the kind of person you've been so far....what will you come back as? This isn't what you want...it's what you believe the Heavens would feel is right for you. Conversely.....what would you WANT to come back as? Why?
lucidpsi lucidpsi 36-40, F 25 Answers Jan 3, 2010

We do not reincarnate at a lower level of evolution than our current one. For example, we do not return as animals. The spiritual laws of evolution always propel us to equal or higher levels of evolution in "future" lifetimes. But since we're here now, we might as well try to make as much spiritual progress as we can, and stop all the silly drama, until it's time for us to return to Spirit again.

Best Answer

All of us become either the target of our disdain in this life, or as a being whose destiny teaches a valuable life lesson to someone else.

Best Answer

hmm I believe that I'll come back as something that will teach me the most, but from my life thus far? probably a big cat like a snow leopard

Best Answer

Reincarnation is the only theory that makes sense to me scientifically.<br />
I would come back as a better version of myself.

Best Answer

Reincarnation is false theory. Being mercifully created as human being, I will be eternally human under the guidance of God. The conditions of my life fully depends on my obedience or disobedience to God.

Best Answer

I am a christan caolthic person by faith and so yes I HIGHLY belive in reincarnation and I plan to be creameated as well when I die, and I will come back as a mermaid: with no top on, colbalt blue fins or tail, red hair like I have, and purple eyes as well. I will be able to be found where I was born at in New Bern NC right beside the Alantic Ocean!

Best Answer

Reincarnation is NOT real!<br />
We all die ONCE! <br />
Those who want to “come back” have no hope in anything other than this life. And that is so sad!

Best Answer

I will consider that with my guides and guardians when the time comes for it. How could I predict at the moment, with my clouded consciousness, what would be best for me? <br />
I would like to have a happy childhood and peaceful life among a tribal people who are in close connection with Nature and Mother Earth; but whether or not that would be best for me, I cannot tell at the moment.<br />
However, I am convinced that reincarnation is indeed real.

Best Answer

Learning from this life, I'm not coming back. I'm going to hell pretty permanently.

Best Answer

A tiger, an eagle, a horse.<br />
I like to eat, fly and get ridden.

Best Answer

A man, married to my mother in law - not because shes awful, on the contrary - shes a damn good wife!

Best Answer

like an angel

Best Answer

the last person I harmed ~ and have to experience what I did to them.

Best Answer

Really Really Mature..... :)

Best Answer

A dog, they really have life figured out better than we do.

Best Answer

I will pick up my life in a new body where I was cut short by death.

Best Answer

an American lapdog for a rich family. 20 years of bliss, and I'll be back again.

Best Answer