I constantly hear people telling me, "they do not have to do things", and I am just trying to be friendly and make friends. "People do not have to be friends with you" is what I hear. I do not want to be pushy. It just seems like its impossible to have a relationship with someone if "they do not have to do this or that". Its mainly boundary conflicts.
geonavigator07 geonavigator07 22-25, M 3 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Don't poke any one unless and until they have equal interest in you...

Best Answer

I think it sounds like you need to learn that it all comes with patience. Becoming friends or getting to know someone is not like trying ice cream and realising you like it. You need to understand that both people must first of all have something in common and it takes time and effort to build on that. If you want to be friends with someone. Start by telling them some of your interests and see if they share them. You'll soon discover like minded people who you can create relationships with because they choose to do so with you.

Best Answer

Look up Matthew Hussey, the only relationship coach worht his salt. There's a lot of videos of him on YOutube.

Best Answer

P.S. He's talking about romantic relationships, but a lot of the stuff he says is good for friendships also.

Best Answer