where neither one was ever in the military? If I'm not mistaken, Joe Biden spent a few years in the Army, so Obama and Biden don't have the title of the first President & Vice President team where neither of tehm were ever in the military. (sorry for posting another political question, Lusherio)
gingershuman gingershuman 36-40, M 7 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

Clinton - Gore?

Best Answer

Gore was in the military.

Best Answer

Ok wasn't sure about Gore...

Best Answer

I know they would've been e first to lose go of their own home states, not so sure about this one though...

Best Answer

Obama/Bidden are the first since WWII with no military service. Before WWII, don't know.

Best Answer

FDR/Garner, I think

Best Answer

Presidents without military service is easy: Obama, Clinton, FDR, Wilson, Coolidge, Harding, Taft, Hoover, Cleveland, Van Buren, both Adamses. Haven't found a list yet of VPs, though

Best Answer

Thanks for your contributions, Ernie. I thought Biden was in the Military. His son is/ was.

Best Answer

I looked up Biden--he failed the physical

Best Answer

I don't believe Biden had any military service but I don't know about all previous duos.

Best Answer