I think to them the name just represents opposition to the idea of God. Nothing more, nothing less.

Best Answer

see, and to hear them tell it, it's nothing to do with God whatsoever.

Best Answer

I think they enjoy sending mixed messages. I don't fully understand what they're really about either.

Best Answer

Have you ever spoken to a satanist, or read about it? I ask because your comment couldn't be less accurate. Satanism's principle tenet is that each human is solely accountable for his or her own conduct.

Best Answer

who's to say satan isnt already running things from Vatican City? what ive heard of satan, as satan relates to God, is that at one point, satan was God's number one Angel. that position wouldnt likely be held by a spirit that was much like God that thought along the same lines. I've got the montage running in my head now. then there's a falling out, satan is kicked out of heaven, cast down to set up his own version of heaven down here. so maybe he started Catholicism or all of Christianity. after all, why go to church and bother God with all the complaints and wishes and praises on Gods day off. maybe when people point down when pointing to hell, they're not pointing to a subterranean dungeon. maybe theyre just pointing to the planet we live on ...LIVE ON. >LIVEVIL<
...idk, but maybe. I hear Satan is one tricky mf. maybe we're all tricked.

Best Answer

*WOULD LIKEKY* ..not wouldnt.

Best Answer

hahahahaha ******* amazing comment. i love that. as a disenchanted christian, it really hit the spot lmao

Best Answer

I have a little more to support it, if you're interested?.. ?

Best Answer

absolutely!

Best Answer

p.s. doesn't that support my theory, then, that those who commit suicide may be the ones who get to heaven? they are the "narrow is the way" crowd....

Best Answer

I think were all getting in. cuz we leave here. here where we live is hell and we have adapted . like frogs in slowly boiling water. speaking of water, our planet is 2/3 covered with it and most of it is salt water. water is made of 2/3 of what fire is made of, 2 parts Hydrogen, 1 part Oxygen. the only thing missing is the third leg which is ignition. the salt in the water will yield that sulfur smell when burned , maybe it will make for good brimstone. it sounds so evil but maybe Satan knows we will all love it in heaven and it will all be done out of love. why is it that the things we all do naturally and feel good are evil. the whole universe follows a path of least resistance; water, electricity, plant life, fish, mammals, etc. all take paths of least resistance but its a sin when we do it?

Best Answer

I've wondered whether this is actually hell also. interesting thoughts.

Best Answer

Most satanist who gets into that religion don't even know what they have gotten themselves into because of the certain steps you have to take in its practice. Most people think that's it's just a state of mind where you are your own god or you are free to do what you want you choose what to believe in a sense of good and evil so they view it as harmless. In reality the message is given by satan to get people to turn away from God and live there life's anyhow. Later in the practice you will see that the God of the religion is satan but I don't think they understand that.

Best Answer

thank you for your answer :) the best lies are those mixed with truth.

Best Answer

Please cite sources for your claims. What books have you studied on satanism? I've known satanists, and they are far more morally upright than many christians--especially evangelical christians. You would never find a family like the Duggars, for instance, among satanists. "Oh, it's okay that our son molested his sisters because he repented and god forgave him." That is a level of depravity that can only be achieved by followers of Abrahamic religions.

Best Answer

sorry I've didn't respond sooner been away awhile but I can find information for you but my research comes from ppl testimony I've heard personally and on YouTube websites on this topic through satanist. for example Freemasonry I have many friends in such cults and when I was told about the organization I was informed that you can become a freemason and still keep you faith whatever religion it is let's say Christian bc that's what I am. when I did the research on Freemason I saw that there are 33 different levels of its practice that you can rank up to when you reach a certain level the belief system changes example when you reach level 8 you will be told you are not worshipping your god but an Egyptian god level 13 requires human blood sacrifice 33 you are worshipping the devil known as Satan. satanist in its self contains demonic practices such as baby blood sacrifice sex orgies or rape etc to keep Satan tradition alive another verse that modern satanist like to use today is "do as thou wilt" mean you can do and be who you want to be you ate not suppressed by a higher power or God because you yourself are a god and have the demonic power to control the masses of ppl to worship you a good example is Jay Z who himself calls himself JHOVA IN TERMS is the name of the father or living God Jehovah in the Christian Bible Jayne west too have forsaken god and mocks his son Jesus by calling himself Yeezus etc. Lucifer known as Satan has also came up with a TV show recently called Lucifer in which the plot itself tells the world of his existence and his power over hell and the world it's all biblical Satan is a liar and a theif only to kill steal and destroy anybody who practices any false religion or atheistic views others than Jesus Christ will reap damnation on themselves.

Best Answer

There a different branches of Satanism. Real ones that sacrifice animals and babies to Satan, atheists that are just poking fun, and the philosophical ones like you describe.

Best Answer

i believe the one im describing is laveyan satanism.

Best Answer

Actually, true satanism is to fine physical and spiritual perfection. Satanism is not about blood sacrifices at all.

Best Answer

They most certainly do not. Please educate yourself--and by that I do not mean Wikipedia and YouTube videos. Read books by religious scholars who know what they're writing about because they have studied world religions.

Best Answer

Satan isn't an entity in and of itself.

Wiki: Satan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן satan, meaning "adversary";[1] Arabic: شيطان shaitan, meaning "astray" or "distant"

Those who reject the values of Christianity and propose what are essentially the opposite positions fall under that description pretty nicely.

Best Answer

My understanding is the movement was started as a counterpoint to Christianity specifically. I could be wrong.

Best Answer

"Reject the values of Christianity"? Which "values" would those be? The values that allowed the Duggars to protect their son from bring brought to justice for molesting his little sisters? If so, they must be a lot more moral--not to mention smarter--than the average evangelical.

Best Answer