You and your loved ones or humanity at large?
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

Six of one, half dozen of the other as I love everybody. If you kill everybody I love, you eliminate the human race. :D

Best Answer

I'd do my best to increase my ability to love and then save those I love. Hopefully that will then include more people than not.

Best Answer

No, sorry. I may sacrifice myself, but never my family.

Best Answer

Stuff the human race

Best Answer

F*** the human race, I'd save everyone I love! Although, if I chose to save everyone I love, the human race would not be saved, and everyone I love is part of the human race so either way we'd all be stuffed.

Best Answer

I'd beg the gods to just take me I can't make that decision for someone else especially people I love

Best Answer

Now that's a hard one. I don't know if it is harder when you have children or not. When I was 18-21, there was more freedom to be idealistic and say Yes to this and really mean it. But now that I'm older, it's a little tougher. There would be no point to living if I had to sacrifice myself and everyone I love, so I suppose, if that was to save the human race, it would be a possible yes. However, I do feel selfish in saying that, because the group of people I am sacrificing would also be in other people's groups of "yourself and everyone I love" and so I am taking them away from those people, to make it easier for me to sacrifice myself. Good question!!

Best Answer

If I save myself, can I have the planet to myself?

Best Answer

Yeah. But the people you love would be on it too.

Best Answer

Yes offcouse, its not like i want to save the people, but I want to save love.

Best Answer

ask jesus if he ever returns. but really, after the show they did with him 2k years ago, I dont think even he would care one **** for mankind. after all, they killed him. so why should he save them?<br />
personally I say the sooner mankind vanishes and is forgotten, the sooner the planet can heal. so if theres someone powerful enough to end mankind for good, go and have fun; just spare nature as much as you can.

Best Answer

No, because I don't believe we are the human form anyway. We are spirit and only borrowing these bodies for a short time. Unfortunately, humanity is what had destroyed this planet and perhaps it's time humanity's time is up. My family, is not just the ones that in human form are genetically connected. My family is every living thing, including the ones that took plant or animal form. That's who my family is. So, no, Humanity is a passing thing. We are not, We will live on forever and ever, moving from one form to another. My opinion, of course.

Best Answer