Depends how you define a pervert. The border to be or not to be is just a subjective opinion. For me showering is just a normal thing so my answer is 'no'. (If you refer to your wife/gf.)

Best Answer

It depends. If she's his mother, yes, she is a pervert.<br />
If she is his wife, and she has heard him snore, and if he farts in front of her and leaves dirty socks on the floor and walks to the fridge in his underware and scratches his ***, and she STILL likes to watch him in the shower, that's a huge compliment and he's a lucky man.

Best Answer

My wife does it all the time, I don't think shes a perv

Best Answer

If a man does it he's a pervert, if a woman does it it's fine. Like strippers, if a man goes and just looks he's a pervert if a woman goes and practically has sex with the guy then it's "a laugh".

Best Answer

If watchjing him shower means yes, I am. I always watch my Husband take a shower. Just think his body looks so much better wet and clean too... just waiting to be dirtied my me! :o)

Best Answer

I must say thats awesome!

Best Answer

lol, has a tendancy to slow you down though when you are going out :o)

Best Answer

All smiles (blush)

Best Answer

no, i am not.

Best Answer

No, but if she is your wife, she should get in it with you.

Best Answer

sTOP complain. You're a luck d** to have any attention from your woman.

Best Answer

no but sounds like alot of fun

Best Answer

No, she just likes to see the male form behind the glass door.

Best Answer