paclark paclark 31-35 10 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

It is all part of the silly game that is still played as part of an age old courting process. It worked successfully at one time. However, in today's world of shallow relationships and the abundance of free and easy women with little respect for their virtues why would any man wish to participate in a charade..

Women, have fairly won many rights and freedoms .long overdue them, but have as a result found that most men offer far less respect nor cater to them with courtesy and gentleness.I frankly believe it was a bad trade .

Best Answer

She may not be playing hard to get she may not want you.

Best Answer

HA HA Good point.

Best Answer

Which is why we are socially inept. There's a fear factor happening here.
"she may not want you" - there's only one way to find out

Best Answer

It means she plays games so he should find a real woman.

Best Answer

Nah I'd say she thinks she's worthy of the chase

Best Answer

If she is...the key is no expectations and just enjoying their company if it`s there.

Best Answer

If she plays too hard he'll get tired and move on with his life whether she is into him or not.

Best Answer

I don't know. I need to find a lady who's interested first so I can make the comparison!

Best Answer

First of all, how does anyone play hard to get?

Second, if this isn't middle-school drama then apparently you've met someone stuck in middle-school.

Third, a contridiction.

Divorce is at 66%? higher? Playing games might not be the mature thang, but us Americans need a higher standard screening method of finding the right person. (if you condone marriage)

Best Answer

It could be that she isn't really interested in him but it may be a testing technique (how much does he really want me). On the other hand, it is a stupid game for women who have not grown up yet.

Best Answer