insomnia?
Classicality7 Classicality7 56-60, F 14 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Health

Beats me but it's damn annoying!

Best Answer

When a woman from a Yanomamo-like tribe visited NYC reporters came out to ask her what it was like going from the stone age to the big apple. She said the thing that struck her was the first time she looked out on a crowded street and saw thousands of lonely people. Here was a woman who had spent her entire life surrounded by the same 30 people seeing perhaps one stranger a year and never so much as listening to a radio, but she had never experienced that kind of loneliness much less imagined it could be felt in a crowd.

Best Answer

It could definitely be loneliness, at least in my case.

Best Answer

I have always had problems sleeping, going days without and then sleeping for extended periods of time. I don't like insomnia. It sucks!

Best Answer

Many of the companies we work for run 24/7. This is a big reason I'm out of sync.

Best Answer

Because society and religion are big guilt dealers and everyone is so hooked on guilting themselves that they cannot sleep. Guilt is the sleep thief.

Best Answer

That may be true for some, but it is because of my faith that I do not feel guilty.

Best Answer

We know that sleep, food and other little comforts are essential for our happy life. We start earning for the same sake. But in the process of earning we forget all these comforts, By the time we realize this fact we shall be no more.

Best Answer

body will shut down eventually, sleep always wins

Best Answer

Humans have the most complicated mental apparatus on earth. Sometimes it goes a little bonkers.

Best Answer