I agree with you, and if they ask a question at least have the decency to reply or aknowledge them. We have taken the time to read the question and answer it in the first place!

Best Answer

Thank You Alive. They might as well not ask their question and leave their head stuck in the sand.

Best Answer

Or are they just asking lots of questions to get attention!!

Best Answer

They could be too. It was about God, they tend to stir people up. Not that I was disrespectful in any way.

Best Answer

I've gotten answers to my questions that I didn't like but I've never deleted them. I guess they do it simply because the option is there. One could question why did this site make the option available in the first place.

Best Answer

That's a very good point. Thank you

Best Answer

Most people have a insular mentality, anything outside that comfort zone is dealt with as dangerous if not an abhorrent intrusion.<br />
Subsequently their reactive super ego has simply only one way to deal with it.....!!~@@~!!

Best Answer

How can we better ourselves when we think we are already?

Best Answer

go to the top of the class.. your too cool for school DAKS..

Best Answer

I didn't know you could delete other people's stuff, but to answer...some people don't like to hear what they don't like. They will ask the same question over and over hoping to get an answer that they agree with. I agree with you on this though.

Best Answer

I have noticed people repeating questions yes. Maybe flaggin has the same result as deleting. I do not know.

Best Answer

Hmmm...interesting.

Best Answer

I've just realised you cannot delete answers but you can delete responses to them.

Best Answer

ah-ha...

Best Answer