Initially this seems like a good situation, but there are things that I do that need to be corrected because I am not without flaws. If you truly love someone you will help them live a more meaningful life which includes such things as insisting that you finish law school and so forth.<br />
The other side of coin is the women's romance model you see in romance novels. In this the man changes from being a worthless as a husband prospect to being Prince Charming. This is not likely to happen and having practiced law for 23 years is the main reason I had women clients who needed orders of protection to keep "Mr. Right" out of their lives.

Best Answer

What Hitler liked about Eva. Liked him for what he was.

Best Answer

As long as they realize that you WILL change yourself over time. They should be along for the whole ride. <br />
Nothing is constant but change.

Best Answer

Not only good, but rare.

Best Answer

the one that promised sth didn't loose .the one that gave it did.OR ELSE,do you beliave in miracles?

Best Answer

not all the time> if I love someone I' ll try to make him better, so i want from him to makes me better... think about it<br />
edit: not if i Love him an heshe loves me

Best Answer

i think that's too much pressure

Best Answer

Yeah but it's the hardest to find.

Best Answer

It is the best kind of love and no it is not impossible.

Best Answer

People change, it's human nature, I'm not the same man I was 30 years ago, so much in my life has changed, read some of my stories and you will understand what I'm talking about.

Best Answer