LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 27 Answers May 27, 2012

Yes under the conditions that I was attracted to the person, they had been tested for STDs, and there were clear terms about what is acceptable and what is not (such as roughness & toys).

Best Answer

YES....c mon 1 milllllllion dollars lol ... you are all liars.....

Best Answer

haha what a real test of morals...haha yeah that made me sound like a *****. haha Maybe, if I wasn't still a virgin, though. That would be horrible for a first time. haha

Best Answer

hell yes. male or female

Best Answer

No. Whether you charge a dollar or a million dollar your still being paid for something that is supposed to be meaningful. I simply couldn't do it. I don't even think I would be tempted unless I had a dire need of a million dollars immediately. Like if I was dying and I needed a million dollars for the cure then I might be tempted but still I think I would say no. I'm much too prideful. I'd rather die with my pride then live with the regret.

Best Answer

I am willing to do it in 0.5 million! are you kidding me! million dollars! lol<br />
Where shall i come

Best Answer

It's a good thing that will never happen so i don't have to answer.

Best Answer

only wth a franger and it was with u in ur arse and u screamed out my name lol

Best Answer

Tax-free?

Best Answer

yes lol

Best Answer

Cash, check or money order?

Best Answer

cold hard cash baby!

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

lol why wouldn't I ?

Best Answer

no ******* way

Best Answer

As much as I need the money, I'm not a *****.. unless I wanted to sleep with them anyway (wishy-washy, I know)

Best Answer

shyt, I couldnt get lucky enough to do it for free.

Best Answer

Nope nope nope.

Best Answer