LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 27 Answers May 27, 2012

Yes under the conditions that I was attracted to the person, they had been tested for STDs, and there were clear terms about what is acceptable and what is not (such as roughness & toys).

Best Answer

YES....c mon 1 milllllllion dollars lol ... you are all liars.....

Best Answer

haha what a real test of morals...haha yeah that made me sound like a *****. haha Maybe, if I wasn't still a virgin, though. That would be horrible for a first time. haha

Best Answer

hell yes. male or female

Best Answer

No. Whether you charge a dollar or a million dollar your still being paid for something that is supposed to be meaningful. I simply couldn't do it. I don't even think I would be tempted unless I had a dire need of a million dollars immediately. Like if I was dying and I needed a million dollars for the cure then I might be tempted but still I think I would say no. I'm much too prideful. I'd rather die with my pride then live with the regret.

Best Answer

I am willing to do it in 0.5 million! are you kidding me! million dollars! lol

Where shall i come

Best Answer

It's a good thing that will never happen so i don't have to answer.

Best Answer

only wth a franger and it was with u in ur arse and u screamed out my name lol

Best Answer

Tax-free?

Best Answer

yes lol

Best Answer

Cash, check or money order?

Best Answer

cold hard cash baby!

Best Answer

Save it for the person you truely love, not loving the person that just Simply has sex with you. So no.

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

lol why wouldn't I ?

Best Answer

no ******* way

Best Answer

Only if I found the person sexually attractive. If I thought the person was repulsive, I wouldn't, but if the person was hot anyway, I would.

Best Answer

As much as I need the money, I'm not a *****.. unless I wanted to sleep with them anyway (wishy-washy, I know)

Best Answer

shyt, I couldnt get lucky enough to do it for free.

Best Answer

Nope nope nope.

Best Answer