NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 20 Answers Mar 14, 2012

No reaction required, 'cause I don't throw trash on the ground. :-)

Best Answer

I would think they were crazy because i don't do that ever

Best Answer

I don't throw trash on the ground unless it is naturally biodegradable. If someone yelled at me for doing that I would tell them to mind their own ******* business.

Best Answer

Oh yea paper is okay.

Best Answer

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Best Answer

No. I'm not. But plastic and what not is different. I spend alot of time hiking and trash drive me nuts, like are you really that lazy? I dont understand why people would spend time out there if they are just gonna frick it up.

Best Answer

Exactly. There's nothing like plastic bottles and empty beer cans to ruin a good hike.

Best Answer

paper is actually good for plants...I use it in gardening.

Best Answer

but I have picked up trash on the side of the road and along paths before. I don't get it, it is so foul.

Best Answer

We pick it up on the walks back from our spots. We drink at the beach alot and I use my trash bag to also carry the stuff i find along the shore. I've found glass on the trails, sometimes I think kids do it to be d!cks.

Best Answer

I know. It's really quite frustrating.

Best Answer

I'd pick it up and be embarrassed. (And I'd deserve to be.)

Best Answer

I would tell them it wasn't me because I don't throw trash on the ground.

Best Answer

Very ashamed

Best Answer

I probably pick it up. Damn They Caught me!

Best Answer

This question would NOT apply to me as I do NOT throw trash on the ground aka LITER .... Only a very dumb a** , simple minded person would liter ...

Best Answer

i would just pick it up!

Best Answer

I wouldn't throw trash on the ground, but people don't need to f*ing yell either way.

Best Answer

I'm a loud person... LoL. But, littering is one of my top pet peeves. I've smacked people with sticks over it! (I knew them tho) I spend most of my time hiking the shores of Lake Michigan, lots of trash, even deep in the woods. I just don't understand it. Why come to admire the beauty then turn it into a dump?

Best Answer

LOL, I understand. I have never been much of a yeller, but if they didn't respond, or refused to pick it up I would get pi$$ed real fast. I would not like to be yelled at myself though^^.

Best Answer

I hate people who litter. It is so thoughtless and disgusting.

Best Answer

Quote Maxwell Smart : Would you believe me if I told you I missed the garbadge truck by just that Much ] [ .

Best Answer

LoL

Best Answer

O K , Then by this much ]-----------[ ? :-)

Best Answer

ha. If someone really did say that to me after I b!tch I'd soooo freak out. I'm one of those crazy females that run their mouths too much LoL

Best Answer

Same here but I'm even more as one crazy dyslexic mixed up jewish Rabbi , Shalom & Many Blessings to you and yours .

Best Answer

I'd mend my ways...We need Lady Bird Johnson and her anti litter campaign again....Litter Bugs you need to STOP IT

Best Answer

I don't throw trash on the ground. BUT IF I did, I would say yes sir. Then drive away.

Best Answer

aw ya gotta pick it up

Best Answer

Then pick it up. lol

Best Answer

Whateva take s hit and chill.lol.

Best Answer

spitting is just as bad, I don't do either . I have went as far as to compliment someone for using a trash can of course I received a strange look ...lol

Best Answer

um are you talking about my masterpiece...its art!

Best Answer