SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 18 Answers May 5, 2012

That you should run.... you know what it means. Insensitive.... out of touch with nature.... lacks compassion.... lacks the ability to give affection.... feels superior.... well, there's a list.....

Best Answer

What you say makes a lot of sense.

Best Answer

they r evil

Best Answer

That response works for me. Yes they are!

Best Answer

They are an effin moron!!! If someone hates animals, it means they are ignorant of how wonderful animals are and they have a cold heart. That's my opinion.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more with you. :)

Best Answer

To me, it indicates an extreme lack of common sense and I feel sorry for the person who will not know the love of an animal.

Best Answer

Me 2 :(

Best Answer

I think it indicates not a lot of empathy, patience, or just understanding /love in general unfortunately...I never never can understand why people do not like animals, and whenthey HATE them, I usually do not like the person ..lol

Best Answer

It makes you wonder why there isn't a lot of empathy when they take on that attitude.Must be something deep seeded within them. Maybe they weren't given a lot of sympathy or something. Who knows?

Best Answer

It Does make u wonder..YES...could be that..*sigh*

Best Answer

cold hearted people and probably don't like people either

Best Answer

Deep seated arrogance is one possible reason.

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly! :)

Best Answer

Serial killer in the making.

Best Answer

Something is a bit off when someone is that hateful for sure.

Best Answer

I looked for information in this topic as I once heard through a couselor tat if a man hates animals or abuses them, then he is more than likely not compassionate, or will like abuse a woman... well I have been in a relationship for 2.5 yrs. when i came into the picture I had a beautiful cat, he said that it was ok to move my cat in with us.. suddenly my cat disappears.. he was dropped off in a field far from home where he was found. I went and got him, and again he disappeared.. I had gotten a puppy for my bday.. that puppy disappeared.. Now I have a rescue pit bull. He is my best friend.. When my dog got hit.. my guy just wanted to shoot him.. I never lived down the fact I paid for my pit surgery, and took care of him.. he constantly runs my dog down,, he is the most wonderful dog that I have ever had. I have to fight just to have him in the house especially on cold nights. His dog was forced on him by his ex wife.. He says he loves her in one breath and in the next he talks about how stupid his ex wife was for getting the dog, and that she believed a kid should be raised with an animal. so he groans about the fact it was forced on him and that he didnt have a choice.. When my dog got hurt I cried so hard.. there was blood everywhere.. I thought that I was going to lose him.. my guy told me that it is stupid to love an animal like that.. well I can tell you guys.. in 2.5 years I see a man who shows no empathy towards animals or humans.. He rarely shows me affection, (even in the sexual department, he seems to have no desire) expects order and perfection, his ideals of how life should run is wacked... women belong in the kitchen, preparing meals ahead of time, not allowed to work.. doesnt like me having my kids in sports, and when they are , he wont even go to the games, and his lack of love and empathy towards my children suck big time.. he is not physically abusive but he sure lacks the knowing how to care and love.. He even told me that I was living in a fairy tale world because of the love I have inside me.. So yes I do believe this does go hand in haand.. My kids dad was physically and emotionally abusive but he did not lack empathy. Back then I had a Great Dane that I gave up to a new home because he had grabbed my dog my the collar and threw him down the stairs.. but when the kittens wanted love he was incredible to them.. I just wanted to reassure myself that I am not over thinking this as I am thinking about leaving..

Best Answer

Wow you have been through so much. I don't know I could have withstood all you have. I guess the question I would be asking myself is "For what?" What benefit are you or your kids getting from this relationship? If it is habit, get a new habit. You will do as you wish as free advice is worth as they say, 'nothing.' However, you only go around once in this life, why be miserable while doing so. Your compassion for animals should be matched by another having the same love and compassion as well. I wish you the courage you need to have a fulfilling and loving life with someone who cares about and respects you and your preferences. Take care and be safe.

Best Answer

actually I think that I have hit my limit.. First 6 months he showed love towards me, his dog, his kids, me, then he changed.. I guess it was his alcohol talking...lol I am actually in the process of changing things.. I just wanted to share my experiences to kind of show that human detachment from animals, and how they treat their pets do validate how they are going to treat their partners, kids..etc I actually think that I have learned a few harsh lessons and it has finally clicked in.. :-)

Best Answer

Sometimes we just hit our breaking point. We know not when we will, it just happens. I hope that you continue to remain strong for yourself, your children, your pets.

Best Answer

Very cold people that are probably used to being rejected by humans because of their actions that are aso too afraid of being rejected by the unconditional love of an animal. I have 8 cats and 3 dogs and last week have had an encounter with a person that HATES animals......guess I won't make their top 10 friends to be list......not that I would ever want to!!!!!!! I'm proud of my heart and soft spot for animals!!!

Best Answer

I so agree. At least most animals won't hurt you. :)

Best Answer

unless there is some painful physical experience that lit this type of hate, then the person might be insensitive or even stupid! Cant find a point in hating these poor weak creatures! However strong, still defeatable by human various methods!

Did a beast tear a dear person to him or a snake poisoned his beloved till death??! In such cases one can be excused -to some limit-

Best Answer

I agree. Further, if you don't like animals, just stay away from them, but don't hate them. Seems so ridiculous and wrong.

Best Answer

I don't particularly like animals. I think it indicates that I don't like animals...

Best Answer

Why don't you like them?

Best Answer

But do you hate them? Not liking or caring to have one is a bit milder than hating them.

Best Answer

I don't see any reason to like them.
I don't mind cats. And some small non-nocturnal birds are okay. I dislike most animals, but I only hate dogs, sea creatures, and bugs.

Best Answer

There not nice a nice person.

Best Answer

I agree with you there. I read somewhere that it might indicate a warning sign when it comes to relationships.

Best Answer

They say that people who would hurt an animal without a second thought would do the same to a human (either way we are an animal too)

Best Answer

The action of Unkindness to an animal is unnatural --Like someone that had no sense of nurturing from his Mother. The Mother IS at fault. Kind-heartedness is taught, I believe to a certain degree. My husband tonight threw out a stray cat that I was trying to connect back with his family. Because of his rule/authority in the house, I had no option --but to sit and watch his ignorance (he threw the cat out) The kids and I had just posted a "Lost Kitty " on the internet. Hope that no one responds. I would hate to have to explain that my husband is a jerk.

Best Answer

No love. Our attitude to animals (need not be all) not aversion but hatred mean we despise nature. Hence our relationship with people will be on of hate too.

Best Answer

The assumption that people who hate animals are insensitive and cold hearted couldn't be further from the truth. I am a very kind very caring and compassionate person. I live to do for others and I volunteer at school and in my community almost everyday. I am creative and passionate about my work. I am an interior decorator and am open minded and insightful. I just personally think that animals are dirty and nasty and stink. I am a clean freak I like my home to smell good and look good and I do not like dog or cat hair on my clothes or my sofas and the amount of outside dirt that they carry in peoples homes. we don't let our children come inside dirty and sit on the couch so why would we let animals? I am not a fan of anything that licks its own *** licking me. That is disgusting! think about it. we do not let our children **** or **** on the floor so why are people ok with their animals doing it. The homes that I decorate that people spend thousands of dollars to have done usually stink so bad I ask myself why are they paying me to make this home nice for them it makes no sense.

Best Answer