I am sorry that happened. I just got accused today for first time in my life of taking someone's watch. I stayed over a friends house last night and when they woke up they said 'there watch was on table' and now it isn't. They live alone. The watch was NOT on the table last night but they insist it was. And now: i got a nasty text stating "i am a disgraceful shameful person for stealing'. I cried and cried. There is nothing worse than being accused-When you are innocent. A friendship is ruined. And they truly believe i stole their $$$ watch. Very sad day indeed. I tried calling/texting. They will not respond. I am heartbroken. And he is a lawyer. I think he thinks we are all criminals (i am in healthcare). So, I know how you feel. My heart goes out to you.

Best Answer

That's kind of rude that she didn't go to you first. It's never a good thing to assume that someone has done something because it could later result in retaliation. <br />
You need to go to her and ask her this. Sit down with her and talk to her about it, ask why she thinks that it was you who stole it, there could be a reason like you where the last one to be around her purse or you where the last one to see her..things like that. <br />
If she says she simply knows that you're doing it, tell her that she needs to re-consider her thoughts on who actually did it.

Best Answer

Stand up for yourself..

Best Answer