Beautifuldisaster101 Beautifuldisaster101 22-25, F 244 Answers May 17, 2012

i'd do it for a Klondike Bar

Best Answer

hehe...yes you would!!

Best Answer

LOL...you rock...that's a freakin GREAT answer....

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Hmmm... Probably unless it was for a magazine called "Naked Losers" or "Ugliest Naked People Weekly". Hmm, actually I would still probably do it.

Best Answer

Hilarious! Ugliest Naked People Weekly... I think my grandma sent me that subscription for my B-day.

Best Answer

I'd do it for a kitkat and a smile

Best Answer

Dude, I need the money! <br />
And possibly, other people need the comedic relief.

Best Answer

Of course. It's $25000. I mean, there is nothing wrong with the human anatomy. Then again it depends. Is it artful? Pornographic? Or what... Either way, in this economy I would mind a little nudity, been there done that. Also if you really think about it, underneath all of our cloths everyone is nude.

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

Well, I was an artists' model for $50 a session. But that was a LONG time ago.

Best Answer

I would like to hire you for a session. I want a painting entitled 'I am inside you now.' So of coarse I would have to spend about an hour inside you, while they did the painting. Would that be OK?

Best Answer

You and all your friends can spend as long as you like inside me for 25k

Best Answer

Cumon, make your own arrangements, please. I was a model many years ago---no something I'd be involved with now---and even then it was strictly on a look---don't touch---basis.

Best Answer

Yep, but they'd ask for a $24.999.95 refund !

Best Answer

Best Answer

Shiiit,i've posed nude for 15$ an hour before,that would be quite a raise.I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Best Answer

If someone paid me $25K to pose nude -- I'd laugh my *** off ... all the way to the bank.<br />
Is this photo shoot for a calendar about great white whales?

Best Answer

I'll hold this thing open if they want me to... Just pass me the check.

Best Answer

Yes, if the room were dark and they promised not to use a flash!! :)

Best Answer

I'd do it for free. I have no problem with people looking, might even give them a show.

Best Answer

Can we have a look?

Best Answer

With you yes

Best Answer

Yeah. Unfortunately, I'd likely be posed in something like Whale Watch magazine or Greenpeace Saves the Whales.

Best Answer

hell yes I'm perfectly poprtions and I'm told I'm beautiful

Best Answer

love your confidence

Best Answer

Thank you very much it doesnt come out much but I'm told by men a good bit my body says sex... Even how I look at people. I'm not skinny or fat just a little bit chunky I'm more like husky you could say but I fix up pretty well. I'm not bosting just I think on this site you can say what you want.

Best Answer

Absolutely I would do it, with just one condition, that I only be photographed fully erect.

Best Answer

where do i sign?

Best Answer

If there dumb enough to pay it, yep.

Best Answer

**** yeah omg that would help me so much

Best Answer

I would like to say no im to good for that but i would be lying i would do it hell yea

Best Answer