I would be more concerned about their use of grammar.

Best Answer

I stand corrected.Thank you.

Best Answer

I would just laugh at their gaydar.

Best Answer

Once when i declined to go out with a guy, he called me a lesbian...... I knew I had made the right choice in not going out with him.

Best Answer

Not really. I know who I am in that regard, what others say will not change that..

Best Answer

nah i'll ignore it

Best Answer

No, I'm gayer than a unicorn.

Best Answer

Never.... I'm pretty GAY all the time!!

Best Answer

I would say, "I've been happier, but thanks for caring ."<br />
I met to say, "I've been happier, but thanks for caring, sweetie."

Best Answer

Only if they meant it as an insult.<br />
Otherwise I'd just tell them their gaydar is missing a few screws, lol

Best Answer

Not at all. (:

Best Answer

no,they always think that Im gay even Im straight ,,I dont know why,,,Im already immune =)

Best Answer

No. I'm bi but since 2 nasty divorces I have given up women

Best Answer

Truth in advertising is rarely offensive, so no.

Best Answer

I'd be offended knowing that they tried to insult me, and if they really thought I was I'd correct them, but I don't think the term gay is offensive.

Best Answer

I'm not overtly gay so I'd be surprised, but if they were hot, and gay, well it might be the start of something.

Best Answer

why should i be offended, the only thing i could do is punch that person.. or just ignore that person

Best Answer

No I would never be offended by that statement at all, its funny most times the person (guy) who makes that kinda statement has a gay issue with themselves that has not been dealt with and it is kinda hilarious to see it bubble up in their brain......<br />
I am not a gay man however I do know alot of them in relation to wear I work, after all where I work they are an equal oppurtunity employer..... sometimes the first glance at me might think (ie prof pic) i am gay however I am truly allergic to co_k, I like the other team!!

Best Answer

No, but I might wonder what gave me away.

Best Answer

You seem to have a talent for asking Q's that get featured. Well done ! <br />
I am a loner and have not had a girlfriend for at least 11 yrs so many people suspect that I am gay and this amuses me. I don't care if they think that because I know that gay people are just struggling through life like the rest of us. We are all in this together.

Best Answer

I have already been hit on this. I wondered what made him approach me. At first I was very offended. I then realised that he was sincere and offering another way of escape..But I was going that way as I totally heterosexual..

Best Answer