shap36 shap36 41-45, M 21 Answers Jul 1, 2012

No

Best Answer

yes i do so i can enjoy my life before i dye

Best Answer

No. What I want is the ability to leave this body at the time of my choice without committing suicide (ascension). Other people need not have a thing to do with it!

Best Answer

yes...that would be great then i'll know how much time i have and life would be hell lot easier..

Best Answer

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. I don't fear death at all and I would be curious so that I can live my life up until that point to the fullest.

Best Answer

Yes, if I know who's going to do it I have a better chance of getting them first.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

Chuck Norris could do that, but then he'd have to kill you.

Best Answer

Yes and yes i did 2 days after my 84th birthday at 19:07 pm

Best Answer

yes, so i can live a better life... and do the most...

Best Answer

I'd tell them too...then maybe chance my mind at the last minute and shoot them, then come up with some cheesy line like "Guess you couldn't tell your own time." or maybe "You're time is up."

Best Answer

I'd be inclined to mind their own business. I've told my doctor not to tell me if she detects that I have a life threatening disease like cancer. I don't want to know, and I;ve decided if that happens, I don't want to a prolonged series of treatments. I'll go peacefully. All I would want is pain medication if I needed it.

Best Answer

No what would someone do with that information??

Best Answer

I'd ask them to wait while I call the police.

Best Answer

No, if I knew than it would ruin the time I had left. I try to live everyday to the fullest already.

Best Answer

I would ask them if they are going to have the emergency crews there in advance

Best Answer

Yes, I'm going to dive into a volcano.

Best Answer