Vixendoll Vixendoll 31-35 9 Answers Jan 30, 2012

A part of me would want them to tell me. But then I know I would be moping around. That would probably end up being the cause pf my death. Lol imagine, moping around because she knew she was going to die. Funny.

Best Answer

Yes, because then I could go skydiving and not worry about it :)

Best Answer

Haha....I bet I can scream like a little girl better than you can!

Best Answer

A part of me would want to because I would do things I haven't done. It is a bad idea too because if its only in 5 years from when I would find out, then it would depress me more.<br />
Birth was mysterious and death will be mysterious.

Best Answer

Birth wasn't very mysterious it was very... POP! Now I am here.
I suspect death will be the same way. Random, unattend, and completely unexpected.

Best Answer

Yes I would. Mainly out of curiosity.

Best Answer

If it was a message from GOD and HE was telling me because HE loved me then ok, otherwise, no way. I would rather be spared the terror.

Best Answer

I think I would so I could prepare for it. I know about knowing the time though. I don't think I would want to count down the minutes to my death. I would get ready until the day it happens. The day I die would be the day to do anything I want to do.

Best Answer

No I would not want to know. It would only give me reason to worry about all the things I could be our could have done.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to know. Frankly I could die tomorrow and be happy cause if u knew when u were going to die it would the mystery out of life

Best Answer