ezygoin52 ezygoin52 61-65, M 9 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Religion

By saying that, you are saying that they deserve to suffer immense pain for eternity. That's one hell of an insult.

Best Answer

I don't believe that's what they're saying.

Best Answer

Its not I'm Christian we tell people gods word to warn them so they don't go. I wouldn't wish or like to see anyone go to that awful place

Best Answer

the nasty wish behind the words

Best Answer

I don't wish to see anyone go to hell.

Best Answer

so just god wants that?

Best Answer

No, but unless your sins are covered by His son's blood, you cannot co-exist with God. He wishes that all would be saved but first you must confess your sins and repent.

Best Answer

yeah... symbolic ,ritualistic, cannibalism... some wack job with a blood fetish that wants to be both a trinity and monotheistic? Sounds fishy... of men.

Best Answer

There is no hell. If you think you would need one you do not really know what humans can do to each other. Besides, look at the atmosphere and the biosphere of your home. In the last 300 years you've polluted every corner and still do not see where you all are headed. You need no hell.

Best Answer

Well sir, I firmly believe in the Bible as God's word and it says there is a hell. I'm sorry that you believe otherwise. But that's not what the question was about.

Best Answer

There was a time when that book was indeed my word. The last time a Bible was written with my directives was in the 4th century and the last copy that still included my three commandments (find peace with your own kind, find peace with all other life forms and find peace with your home planet) was burned in the 12th century. These days that book is filled with tales, advices and commandments that were added later to serve rather selfish human motives. Blessed be your heart for pointing out that I let myself carried away from answering your question. My answer: offense and feeling offended requires no consistency and logic.

Best Answer

because it's annoying and judgmental. It's not your job to tell anyone where they are going to go. Leave that to your creator. If you truly want to help, inform someone of sc<x>ripture that tells them that they are sinning and leave them alone!

Best Answer

Maybe I feel a responsibility to warn people. If you saw someone unkowningly about to go over a cliff wouldn't you try to warn them or would you be fraid that you might offend them?

Best Answer

You warn them by informing them of the word and giving them precept upon precept. They can get everything they need from there, just as you did.

Best Answer

i see your point but when you do have a scripture you would like to share a lot of people just wont listen its like she said you see people about to go off of a cliff its your job to warn them a hope they listen but if one life is saved then are work is done we tryed

Best Answer