Expeneses are normal a refund of money paid out of your own pocket on behalf of the company. If i go away on a buisness trip i would pay for a hotel room and claim the cost back. It is not a way to make extra money

Best Answer

Because the I.R.S. and H&R Block requires all income data in order to give us the best refund .

Best Answer

yes things arent as corrupt as everyone says they are are they pascar?
and you never give up on a sure thing
thanks for your help w my dyslexia. you improvent my odds immensley just by a few suggeations.

Best Answer

I have to rent a work computer that I can't use for personal stuff, so I think it's fair enough that I claim those expenses. Sometimes I have to travel a long way to do some extra work for the business, so I claim travel expenses. The list could go on. If I was a 'normal person' who just wanted the computer to use for myself, of course I would pay for it. If I travel for personal interest and pleasure, then I would pay myself. But if your company insists that you do something as part of your job, and you have to pay for it, then it is normal that you would claim those expenses on your tax. You still pay for this stuff, you just don't pay tax on the portion of money you earned to pay for it in the first place.

Best Answer

Some people earning good money have insurances and other over heads to pay and end up with an average income.

Best Answer

Old yorkshire saying "Much wants more".

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is an great site for us female webcam models i love my job i went from broke to paying my bills on time and having money in the bank we all can do it i work from home make a good income and enjoy life all genders apply its free and ur hired within 48 hours and pay is on time

Best Answer