I'd take them to Australia, because it's a lot like America use to be.

Best Answer

I would take their butts back to Africa and leave them there. Nah if they are really nice to me I'd take them to Hawaii (beautiful beaches), New York (the theatre,shopping and broadway shows), California(clubbing, all the moviemaking sites,celebrities) Europe(shopping and education), Italy (cos of the food) and last I would take them to Africa and THEN leave them there.

Best Answer

would love to visit New Caledonia... coze this is the island very very close to the heaven...i would love to take my mom there...

Best Answer

doe sit all have to b 1 hol? if so galden donaire bech at la pineda salou spain but if it could be seperate i'd takeme n my dad to that ice hotel n go n c the northern lites n said my mum and brother to some where nice n hot :D

Best Answer

Florence, Italy! Birthplace of The Renaissance! Good food too!

Best Answer

Sailing in the South Pacific

Best Answer

Let me see...the government would take their share, and I would be left with about $1,000.<br />
With that amount, I guess we would all go to Chicago so I could show them where all those ACORNS gave root to the majestic Oak called barack.

Best Answer

I'd camp out in the backyard and pocket the money.

Best Answer

I wouldn't splurge it on luxury accommodation or travel, other than a couple of nights in the Burj Al Arab in Dubai; I would try to see as much of the WORLD as we could before the money ran out, travelling economically to make the experience last as long as possible. There is just so much to see that I could never limit it to one place, other than the world itself.

Best Answer