laceset laceset 36-40, F 20 Answers Dec 16, 2009

Go into a restaurant full of people and announce that ill pay for all their meals :P

Best Answer

i would go around handing random people ten dollar bills - saying "excuse me, i think you just dropped this".

Best Answer

Use it to buy a child the best holiday gift ever, something that they asked Santa for. I would help then family and keep the Holiday spirit alive and the child's belief.

Best Answer

I know of two worthwhile homeless programs that I trust. It is truly a shame how much these people are despised. Twenty to thirty percent are veterans with PTSD, some are mentally ill, some are not very bright, and most of them have no one in the world who cares about them. They are the Lepers of the 21st century.

Best Answer

I'd give it to one of my other personalities...that counts right?

Best Answer

go to some little place like Denny's eat a really cheap meal and leave a $500.00 tip. and a note to pay it forward.

Best Answer

I would love to spend em on

1. a gift ( for a homless child or/ child in a family who cant afford much

and

2. Give several less fortunate families a good dinner for the holidays

Best Answer

I'D DONATE IT TO THE HOMELESS SHELTER OR A CHILDREN'S FUND

YEA RIGHT

Best Answer

Go downtown and look for people down on their luck to help out, and also find some charities/donation boxes around town

Best Answer