JT12345 JT12345 22-25, F 24 Answers Jul 26, 2012

That is such an awful thing to say. I can't believe you would post a question like that. What kind of person do you think I am? <br />
*as I light the candle...*

Best Answer

I wouldn't do it but this was hilarious!

Best Answer

What did you mean by *as I light the candle....*? Do you mean that you would do it after making people think that you wouldn't do it? I hope you wouldn't really do it. Money is not everything. Life is more valuable.

Best Answer

"The people that say money can't buy happiness don't know where to shop,"

Best Answer

NO. How cruel and evil. I think someone who would do something like that must have some kind of evil in him. We should respekt all life even ants.

Best Answer

You should see my response to Castel23. I guess it can be directed towards you too..

Best Answer

where is that d**n butterfly

Best Answer

is that all. i'd burn 100 of the buggers.. gimmi the cash

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Though all you horrified naysayers have probably killed a spider or cockroach. Is it because its beautiful? Think about it.

Best Answer

No. That is so cruel. I love butterflies. Watching them fly around freely. I wouldn't do that for any ammount of god*amn money. But I would gladly kick whoever's *** who asked :)

Best Answer

Why so violent? It was just a question. You are willing to beat up a person over a butterfly. What does that say about you?

Best Answer

And there's always that one person who has to comment on something. I wouldn't kick someone's *** over a butterfly for christ's sake. It was a joke. If you don't like what I said, move along and ignore it.

Best Answer

That's sick.

Best Answer

:O NO! butterflies and rainbows are the stuff Unicorns are made of. And you don't kill Unicorns!

Best Answer

Nope. Awful phobia of touching bugs.

Best Answer

dam right i would!

Best Answer

the way you described that, i dont think I would. Its just too cruel, even if I do really need the money.

Best Answer

Yes, I wouldn't like to but 900$ is enough and it's just an insect. I'll kill a mosquito for biting me and butterflies aren't any better just "prettier".

Best Answer

gross no!!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

a white one

Best Answer