No one can use that much money sensibily. It's best to pass it on to those in need. I just don't get these fuking billionare. Most of them should stand before firing squads.

Best Answer

Give most of it to charities.

Best Answer

I would go into a money comma..

Best Answer

Pay off our debt<br />
Set up college funds for two kids<br />
Fix up the house<br />
Invest (gonna have to retire at some point)

Best Answer

pay someone to make sure whoever was giving me all this money, kept on giving it to me.

Best Answer

Fund a sanctuary for abused and stray animals.

Best Answer

Id spend it very wisely and id gve to others too

Best Answer

is that someone you ?

Best Answer

I would honestly give it to charity to at least help other people. we live in a world where people are suffering and they don't even have food to eat or clothes. I would like to help people who have been through a lot in their life such as any form of abuse, neglect , illness, help them build their lives back up. Its always good give especially when someone is in need of it more than you do.

Best Answer

Someone once said that happiness can only be found in giving - I think there is great truth in that.

Best Answer

Yes i think so too because it's always better to GIVE than RECEIVE.

Best Answer

buy dump trucks and off load it at a different spot every day all over the world.

Best Answer

I would spend the rest of my existence in perpetual circumnavigation of the globe on a state of the art sailing vessel..... and hand out scholarships to college.... set up organizations for correct injustices..... build desalination plants to irrigate desserts.... build schools.. and staff them...... and legally devalue in any way that I could the wealth of people who have it and do not deserve it.. (IN MY JUDGEMENT... and I bet 99.999% of people would agree with my judgement.)

Best Answer

I like you idea of empowering people - money can facilitate that and it really seems to me at times thats all that seperate one person from another (hard work etc etc excluded).

Best Answer

Well I'd be very happy lol. <br />
First off I'd pay off our mortgage, and both my sisters' ones. Then I'd buy my mum a house, a new car for me and my partner, have a holiday and start giving money to good causes. <br />
My daughter would have the best education we could buy, we'd never work again and we would help people in need. Sounds bloody good to me!

Best Answer

Pass it on to the MILLIONS of charities and organizations around the world. I could give 1 million a day for the rest of my life, and it still wouldn't solve everything.

Best Answer

Tape it together and mount it on a cardboard roll.

Best Answer