I don't think they should either

Best Answer

Absolutely no reason to... Up until the point where they enforce their views on others or on the school system... I'm not in the states but I get gob smacked by the on going debate in education between evolution of and creationism ... The rest of the world settled this discussion 100 years ago... Many American kids are being bought up in an atmosphere of almost medieval pseudo science... If hi take a step back and observe there is not a huge difference between the teachings of the Taliban and done right wing Christian groups ... Certainly their methodology is different, but the mindset ...?

Best Answer

Yet you are still harshly judging their views.

Best Answer

Yes, but only those who try to deny the facts .. I think all religions have great moral values to teach us... But when it comes to indoctrination or persecution of people who don't agree I do get a tad antsy

Best Answer

Medieval pseudo science...I don't consider that respectful of their views.

Best Answer

I don't consider their views on science respectful either so I guess we're square on that one

Best Answer

I agree. People argue about so called "Christians" or whatever religion they are part of that have terrorized and harmed people and use that to say that their religion is bad. People who harm and destroy lives aren't really Jewish, Buddhist, or whatever they call themselves. They are just murderers who want to BELIEVE they are part or that religion or practice and are therefor righteous. I also disagree with people that take out a small part of a religious book and say it supports discrimination and inequality. That small section that was picked out is part of a large story and that story tells lessons, principal, and moral, so just taking out one section and arguing about it, doesn't necessarily mean that it teaches immorality and disrespect. End of rant :D

Best Answer

I can dig this reply

Best Answer

Religion is like having a penis it's cool to have but when you start waving it in my face trying to get me to take a taste we have a problem

Best Answer

I guess I just see that some people really really believe in it. So I dont see a point in making an argument and trying to change their mind. Who cares. Of course I hope they just don't speak about it around me, that's just respect. I don't see a point in all these arguments I read on these threads.

Best Answer

Beautiful

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly

Best Answer

because they usually promote beliefs that are ignorant and hinder science and medicine being a downright danger at times

Best Answer