momasha momasha 18-21 13 Answers Mar 27, 2009

YES! At slumber parties in high school (back in dinosaur days for me lol) who ever fell asleep first you take a pan of warm water and lay one hand or finger tips in it and you DO get results. AND I have had it done to me and yeah it does work.

Best Answer

I have seen a few internet pictures of the results, and one video of one that was not successfull... I should think one would have to have a fairly full bladder for it to work. But nowadays I want to urinate when I see running water, so I guess it does work!

Happy days! Does making people wet themselves "float your boat"? What a nice gift for someone to wake up to - a pair of wet pants (never mind the bed)!

How about an experiment - try it yourself, while you're awake, and see if you have a tendency to urinate. Then you will know!

Best Answer

I've heard its tru... why dont you get your friends together and try it out... lol

Best Answer

my friend tried doing it to me

Best Answer

There's only one way to find out.

Best Answer

yes it works. My best friend Sonia tried it on me and it worked like a charm

Best Answer

If someone has a full bladder, it can work. I've seen it happen.

Best Answer

i wanna know how they got to finding this out in the first place...i mean who thinks ummm lets see what happens if...

Best Answer

"To see is to believe". I haven't done this experiment yet...maybe tonight then I'll let you know.

Best Answer

It's a possibility..... especially if their bladder's full at the time lol.

Best Answer

Ugh....never have even remotely thought of that one...

Best Answer