If someone gave you a book that had your life, what has happened and what will happen in the future... would you read to the end? Read the last page only? What would you do?
WalkToPerdition WalkToPerdition 18-21, F 24 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Community

Don't be silly, no one cares for a pamphlet!

Best Answer

No. Spoilers!

Best Answer

Yes. Then hire a publicist and a manager and a good entertainment lawyer and go on a world tour.

Best Answer

All you self righteous "No way" people! I'm human! Of course I would read it. No, jk, I think if I was on my death bed I'd read it, I'd be interested to see a different point of view of my life.

Best Answer

No, I already know it up to now, and I'd rather not know what's in the future until

I get there.

Best Answer

I don't think I'd dare read it!

Best Answer

No way. I don't want to know what happens how or why. I would rather live my life not knowing what tomorrow will bring.

Best Answer

Naw, I'd burn it. I know my past and I rather not know my future.

Best Answer

Yes, but I HOPE the person got it right. If there are a lot of lies in the book, why even look at the end?

Best Answer

I would take it and lock it away, nothing good can come from knowing the future. To know pre-determined future is to give up all control and responsibility for your life. I don't want to live like that.

Best Answer

yes but while cringing lol

Best Answer

Yeah...no I dont want to spoil the surprise

Best Answer

Yes cuz then I'd see how well they really know me.

Best Answer

I don't think I would read it, I don't want to know how it ends.

Best Answer

Why would I waste my time with such a bad literature? I didn't even finished reading Goethe's work.

Best Answer

If I read it, what would be the point of living?

Best Answer

No I think half the fun is not knowing.

Best Answer

Yes and reflect on it.

Best Answer

Nope! Itd be inaccurate i dont follow the guidlines of whats already written for me id break the bounds of fate!

Best Answer

What if each chapter is one year, and the book has 15 chapters!? (If your 14)

Best Answer