I mean, do you think they are being weak
Summr Summr 22-25, F 20 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Health

No, but I think misdiagnosis is common. Mostly because mental health professionals often don't get paid unless they come up with some sort of diagnosis and treatment for it. Either way, it isn't the fault of the patient.

Best Answer

No I see mental illness same as physical illness.

Best Answer

50/50 I guesh. I mean circumstances can bring 1 down (50). Still 1 can manage (50)!!

Best Answer

I nor any human chooses to be mentally ill . it's no more their fault than childrens' cancer is .

I can't imagine any human with half a brain would answer yes to this .

Best Answer

Humans with half a brain can function just as well as humans with a full brain.

Best Answer

Logically that answer would be no. that's as silly as asking if a mutation is the fault of the individual with the mutation.

Is it my falt that I have hazel eyes? o.O

Best Answer

do you think it's because they are being weak as a person?

Best Answer

Yes dear. just like how having long, thin fingers makes you a homosexual. ;)

Best Answer

I have long thin fingers :)

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

Being a weak person has no bearing on your value as a person. we are all weak in our own ways. The only thing that is important is showing love and doing what you think is right. you can get through anything if you put your mind to it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no but its hard to forgive them for what they have done to your life

Best Answer

Well he'll no. It's a physical ..a sickness. That's like saying cancer is he patients fault.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Not weak. Just needing help. Unfortunately healthcare for mental health is very expensive. Therapist sessions can be quite expensive and only 10 a year is free on medicare. I'm sure alot of pills are expensive too. Not sure how many are approved on the scheme for reduced prices for medicare.

Best Answer

Uh...not normally.On occasion it's upsetting when they will have a flash of understanding but refuse to accept what they are doing wrong,but this only applies to certain mental illnesses.

Best Answer

I don't have any mental illnesses just severe mental issues. Those are Eiichiro Oda's fault

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer

Its not their own fault.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer