GyeNyame GyeNyame 36-40, M 4 Answers Jun 27 in Health

I guess I would first buy them coupe of bottles of domestos to rinse mouth... also depends what is the reason having black gums is it illness or poor hygiene... ?

Best Answer

Diabetes.

Best Answer

in that respect do they do gum transplant/tissue graft yet or no?
one must look for a gr8 periodontist with gentle hands and gr8 brain...viola!

Best Answer

She needs to see a dentist and I've brought it up to the relative responsible for handling things like that but he's either taking it likely or feels a dentist is too expensive. I have no idea

Best Answer

yeah... they are quite expensive ... but I guess is money well spend instead of buying clothes , cygies, alcohol ... you reminded me that I need to see a dentist 2 ASAP otherwise I got insane... and he always drives me crazy but he is the best!

Best Answer

Trust me, I need to see a dentist too. I haven't been since 2009 but I'm not working. I take that back. I did see a dentist in January but they aren't professional. Just a bunch of assistants and interns there. The one I went to in 2009 is more professional. Less sloppy, more thorough, and painless.

Best Answer

Drink from them? As in, share a glass? Suck their blood? Pretty sure either one is not safe.

Best Answer

Nah, doing stupid **** like drinking from a container full of milk or juice from out of the refrigerator.

Best Answer

Absolutely, gingivitis and the dreaded cooties.

Best Answer

gum disease is contagious, so are cavities, but it would be more than just sharing a drink

Best Answer

Like what else is involved? Kissing? Or sharing food with each other?

Best Answer

kissing, sharing things like toothbrushes...anything where there is constant saliva exchange

Best Answer

Gotcha

Best Answer