*heinous crime...massacre, raping, etc
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Mentally treated, I am 1000% against capital punishment, no matter what the circumstances are i don't give any government the right to take anybody's life.

Best Answer

generally speaking? capital punishment for capital crimes. mitigating circumstances for crimes of passion.

Best Answer

medical treatment

Best Answer

Mentally treated, although that doesn't mean released. Some people really can't control their actions, aren't aware of what they're doing---and should still be locked away, for the safety of everyone else.

Best Answer

If they murdered an innocent I want them dead. If they only committed a crime I want them rehabilitated.

Best Answer

Killed. Rape and mass murder are the end results of a broken mind that cannot be repaired.

Best Answer

your question is mentally unstable.

Best Answer

i doubt it. ;) if thats the case, your answer is unfit for a 55yo.

Best Answer

you didnt say what crime in your question
youre right i am immature but i still recognize an off balance edge to your question

Best Answer

Wth are you talking about, you are the only one who didn't read the additional info madam. And yes, I still think you are immature, and I still disagree about my question being mentally unstable.

Best Answer

im the one thats off balance today. so sorry.

Best Answer

You don't need to be sorry.

Best Answer

we are all f ucking mentally unstable.

Best Answer

The truth is that most people who are unstable still have no defense in the eyes of the law. Not guilty by reason of insanity only holds if the person has no concept of right or wrong. Voices telling you to kill someone will not even be enough for you to be found not guilty.

Best Answer

if he was parking in a handicapped space, you can coat him in honey and tie him to an anthill. otherwise, compassion would be a fine idea

Best Answer