imathinkin imathinkin 51-55, F 26 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Romance & True Love

no ..... At least you have the common sense not to be blinded by love

Best Answer

Personally I do not think so. My mother has never been married nor has she any plans to be. Marriage doesn't define if someone is in a happy or decent relationship and should never be judged. Everyone is different

Best Answer

For my age group, thats a good thing lol.

Best Answer

Im 33, never been married. Been asked 100 times. I got my reasons.

Best Answer

That's a green flag for me. Really much less baggage, surely?

Best Answer

I'm more interested in if they have ever had a serious lengthy relationship, if they are my age and they haven't then I'd definitely see flags.

Best Answer

Depending on the age... How can a teen or a person in their twenties send up a red flag if they are not married...

Best Answer

If you a gold digger yeah it would get your attention. But why do ppl have to get married?

Best Answer

A woman over 30 and not married is carrying a red flag when a man is considering marriage. 1. Why not? 2. What else did she do instead? 3. Is she a men hating feminist getting desperate? Lots of questions.

Best Answer

no it just means they're not serious they would better off being in a relationship and still feel love rather than being license. I really believe anyone can be married and happy unmarried and still no red flag. If someone is married and your dating them you have no respect to yourself.

Best Answer

i've never been divorced, either

Best Answer

No, it shouts, "I'm wise and you're not!" lol :D

Best Answer

Why would it? I have a few guy friends that never married. One of my guy friends is in his mid 50's he is a vice president of a bank. He has had several girlfriends over the years but he is the kind of person who is married to his work. He knows if he marries he would never have time for her. I admire him for that.

Best Answer

If they are 35 or older it is a strong sign they don't compromise on living conditions and will be difficult to room with.

Best Answer

I'm only 19!!!!!!! lol

Best Answer

Not necessarily, If my marriage hadn't been arranged, I don't think I would have ever married. I've always said I don't believe in marriage, but I guess what I really don't believe in, is Love.

Best Answer

Damn.... that last sentence was especially sad :(

Best Answer

arranged marriage? where do you live?

Best Answer

I was raised in a religious cult.

Best Answer

No. Some people wait for the right one....

Best Answer